Journeys Counseling Center is currently hiring.
Our Center is unlike any in Lubbock!
Our family style practice is committed to providing a supportive environment to our mental health professionals. Often times, private practice can be isolating and somewhat lonely. That will not be the case at Journeys. We are a team who provides professional and personal support to each other.
Journeys Counseling Center, a group private practice in Lubbock, is looking for part time and/or full time psychotherapists to join our group practice. Requirements include being fully licensed in the State of Texas with 1 years post independent licensure experience, preferably with private practice experience and registered with CAQH. Compensation is percentage based on income received, and paid out monthly. Journeys Counseling Center provides a steady stream of referrals as well. Candidate must be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our fun, connected, and positive minded group of clinicians. Candidate will be employee status.
- Steady stream of referrals
- Competitive compensation
- An in house medical biller to coordinate benefits/eligibility and submit claims
- An in house receptionist who answers calls and schedules intake appointments
- Individual consultation with our Clinical Director
- Monthly group case consultation
- Supportive team environment
- Comfortable office space
- Current State of Texas license as a LPC, PhD, PsyD, LCSW or LMFT
- Willing to work 25 hours per week or more
- Minimum 1 year post independent licensure
- Paneled with insurances a plus
- Prior private practice experience is a plus
- Send cover letter and CV to Kristi@journeyscc.org
- Master’s or Doctorate
Required license or certification:
- Clinical Psychologist, LPC or LCSW (please do not apply if you are provisionally licensed)