We are hiring effective 1/1/23
Our center is unlike any in Lubbock!
Our family style practice is committed to providing a supportive environment to our mental health professionals. Private practice can often be isolating and somewhat lonely but that is not the case at Journeys. We are a team who provides professional and personal support to each other.
Journeys Counseling Center is Lubbock’s largest group practice and the only multi-disciplinary group in town. We provide diverse counseling styles and employe various mental health practitioners including LPC’s, LMFT’s and LCSW’s.
We hire on employee status which allows us to provide so many benefits to our staff. A partial list of benefits is listed here and more will be discussed during the interview process.
~Applicant must be fully licensed in the State of Texas as a qualified mental health professional able to practice independently.
~Applicant must not operate in another private practice while employed at Journeys or be willing to separate should Journeys submit a job offer.
~Applicant must be friendly and get along well with peers
~Applicant must be self motivated and have the ability to meet standards of independent work
~Applicant must be able and willing to seek consultation as needed
~Applicant should want to work in an office surrounded by supportive peers
~Applicant should want to be part of an office that works hard and still has fun
- Full private practice caseload of your choosing
- Competitive compensation
- Quarterly Bonus
- Medical, vision and dental benefits
- We credential you!
- Paid time off
- Full case load typically established around 30-45 days after hire
- In-house medical biller to coordinate benefits and submit claims
- In-house client coordinator who answers calls and schedules intake appointments
- Individual consultation with our Clinical Director
- Monthly peer case consultation
- Supportive team environment
- Retirement program and 3% matching
- No show protection
- Access to motivated patient population
- Fully furnished office space
- All office supplies
- Professional liability insurance
- Clinical Autonomy
- No required on call
- Career advancement opportunities
- We pay your license renewal fee
- Water, Coffee and snacks
- Security cameras
- Flexible scheduling
- Awesome peers
- Amazing support staff
Our Employees are responsible for:
- Arriving 15 minutes before session
- Completing counseling sessions
- Completing session documentation
It really is this simple-show up, see your client then go on about your life. No phone calls, emails or extra paperwork is required because that is all done for you at Journeys. We want our counselors to have a great home/work balance which means you are never on-call and never expected to be available outside of your office hours.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
If Journeys seems like the place for you, please send your resume, cover letter and licensure number to [email protected]