Journeys Counseling Center is currently hiring.
Our center is unlike any in Lubbock!
Our family style practice is committed to providing a supportive environment to our mental health professionals. Private practice can often be isolating and somewhat lonely. That will not be the case at Journeys. We are a team who provides professional and personal support to each other.
Journeys Counseling Center, a group private practice in Lubbock, is looking for part-time and full-time psychotherapists to join our group practice. Requirements include being fully licensed in the State of Texas with one year of post-independent licensure experience, preferably with private practice experience and registered with CAQH. Compensation is percentage based on income received and paid monthly. Journeys Counseling Center provides a steady stream of referrals as well. Candidate must be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our fun, connected, and positive-minded group of clinicians. Candidate will be employee status.
- Steady stream of referrals
- Competitive compensation
- An in-house medical biller to coordinate benefits/eligibility and submit claims
- An in-house receptionist who answers calls and schedules intake appointments
- Individual consultation with our Clinical Director
- Monthly group case consultation
- Supportive team environment
- Comfortable office space
- Current State of Texas license as an LPC, PhD, PsyD, LCSW, or LMFT
- Willing to work 17 hours per week or more
- Minimum one year post-independent licensure
- Paneled with insurances a plus
- Prior private practice experience is a plus
- Send cover letter and CV to Kristi@journeyscc.org
- Master’s or Doctorate
Required license or certification:
- Clinical Psychologist, LPC, or LCSW (Please do not apply if you are provisionally licensed.)