Sarah Roye, MS, LPC, NCC
My goal is to provide a nonjudgmental, nurturing, safe place for clients to heal, learn and grow. You may be reaching out because you know something needs to change in your life but aren’t sure how to make this happen. You may be feeling overwhelmed, hopeless, skeptical, sad, angry, or even numb. You may be wondering, “Is what I am going through normal?” or “Am I going crazy?” I am here to tell you that yes, you can feel better. Yes, you can work to build the life that you want. In therapy, I will be your ally as you journey to understand yourself better and to learn new, healthy ways to cope.
Outside of the office, I enjoy spending time with my family and reading.
- Master of Science in Counseling
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- National Certified Counselor
- Certified in Dialectic Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Adolescence (ages 11 and up)
- Grief and loss
- Life Transitions
- Self-harm/Suicidal Ideation