Are you having a difficult time handling something in your life?
Could you use an expert opinion on what you’re going through, or a non-judgmental ear just to listen?
Do you think you could benefit the most from individualized attention?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then individual therapy could be the solution you’ve been seeking. Individual therapy is when you are the sole focus of a single therapist who helps you develop and achieve your goals for therapy.
If you’ve been feeling hopeless or lost lately, or struggling with a problem in your life that feels unsurmountable, individual therapy could help you improve your everyday life. Individual therapy helps you learn more about yourself and what, if any changes you want to make in your life. Individual therapy puts a real expert in your corner who will go on your journey with you.
You might benefit from individual therapy if any of these are familiar to you…
- You keep worrying about the same issue over and over
- You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggles
- You wish there was somebody who could help you understand why you feel this way
- You’re interested in therapy, but you don’t know much about it or how to find it
- Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by an issue
- You want to be heard
- You want support from a nonjudgmental person
- You are struggling with relationship issues
- You feel depressed, anxious, angry or overwhelmed
Individual therapy is so helpful for many people because it’s the best way to get truly customized therapy.
If you’re looking for help in improving your everyday life – or for a more tailored therapy experience – you would be a great fit for our individual therapy services. Please reach out to us today for an assessment for individual therapy or to schedule your first appointment.