Ashley McElroy, MS, LMFT
I graduated from Texas Tech University with a bachelor’s degree in Human Development & Family Studies with an emphasis on Child Development and Psychology. I have master’s degrees in both Child Development and Family Therapy, and I am working towards completing my PhD in Family Therapy.
I am both a Certified Family Life Educator and a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. I enjoy working with clients of all ages! With children and adolescence, I typically work on areas of behavior modification, school related issues (focus and attention) and anger management. I also enjoy working with young adults going through life transitions or struggling with depression, addiction, OCD, and anxiety. I provide individual as well as couples and family therapy.
During my free time, I enjoy being with my family and friends. I also like to exercise often and try to make the most of each day.
- Master of Science degree in Child Development
- Master of Science degree in Family Therapy
- Certified Family Life Educator
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Children and Adolescents (ages 5 and up)
- Anger Management
- Behavioral Issues
- Co-parenting/parenting education
- Family dynamic/relationship issues